Simple Matlab driver running elasto-plastic and hypoplastic models. Rather an education tool than a serious calibration software, but some may find it useful to familiarize with the structure of constitutive model equations and to run simple element test simulations.
The SoilTest option is a quick and convenient procedure to simulate basic soil lab tests. It also offers the possibility to optimise model parameters. It works for any model, both standard soil models as well as user-defined models.
ExCalibre is online tool for automatic calibration of soil constitutive models, adopting a unique model-specific calibration algorithm respecting physical meaning of material parameters. Experimental data are read from a simple Excel spreadhseet template.
Triax is an inhouse element test constitutive model driver developed since 2001 at Charles University and elsewhere by David Mašín and coworkers. It covers wide range of constitutive models and testing conditions.
Search SoilModels Website
- DIANA Finite Element Analysis 16.11.2018
- Hypoplastic model for Granular soil 15.11.2018
- Calibration Sand Hypoplasticity whit ExCalibre 2.11.2018
- New book “Modelling of Soil Behaviour of Hypoplasticity” 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of THM Bentonite Behaviour for Nuclear Waste Repositories 1.11.2018
Who is Online
No one is online right now