Simple Matlab driver running elasto-plastic and hypoplastic models. Rather an education tool than a serious calibration software, but some may find it useful to familiarize with the structure of constitutive model equations and to run simple element test simulations.
The SoilTest option is a quick and convenient procedure to simulate basic soil lab tests. It also offers the possibility to optimise model parameters. It works for any model, both standard soil models as well as user-defined models.
ExCalibre is online tool for automatic calibration of soil constitutive models, adopting a unique model-specific calibration algorithm respecting physical meaning of material parameters. Experimental data are read from a simple Excel spreadhseet template.
Triax is an inhouse element test constitutive model driver developed since 2001 at Charles University and elsewhere by David Mašín and coworkers. It covers wide range of constitutive models and testing conditions.
SIGMA/W is a powerful finite element software product for modeling stress and deformation in earth and structural materials. SIGMA/W analyses may range from simple linear elastic simulations to soil-structure interaction problems with nonlinear material models.
Tochnog Professional is a Finite Element program offering a wide variety of geotechnical and mechanical options; modern material laws including the most recent rate independent and viscous hypoplasticity models.
Search SoilModels Website
- Calibration Sand Hypoplasticity whit ExCalibre 2.11.2018
- New book “Modelling of Soil Behaviour of Hypoplasticity” 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of THM Bentonite Behaviour for Nuclear Waste Repositories 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of Slope Stability using Hypoplastic Model 1.11.2018
- multi yield surface model 28.10.2018
Who is Online
No one is online right now