GTS NX is finite element analysis software for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil and rock deformation and stability, as well as groundwater flow, dynamic vibrations and soil-structure interaction in 2D and 3D.
Archive for category: Simulation Software
This page is devoted to a module of SIFEL code - an open source finite element (FE) computer code designed to Thermo-hygro-mechanical analyses of bentonite materials used in engineered bariers for nuclear waste storage.
CESARDavid Remaud||Simulation Software|0 |
CESAR is a 2D and 3D Finite Element software enabling modelling and analysis of geotechnical problems. Proven, powerful and user-friendly, it covers a wide scope of soil and rock mechanics applications (deformation, stability...).
DIANA Finite Element AnalysisAb van den bos||Simulation Software|0 |
DIANA (DIsplacement ANAlyzer) is an extensive multi-purpose finite element software package that is dedicated, but not exclusive, to a wide range of problems arising in Civil engineering including structural, geotechnical, tunnelling, earthquake disciplines and oil & gas engineering.
FLAC 3DSoilModels Admin||Simulation Software|1 |
FLAC 3D, Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 3D, is numerical modeling software for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, groundwater, and ground support. It utilizes an explicit finite difference formulation.
OptumCEKristian Krabbenhoft||Simulation Software|0 |
OptumG2 and OptumG3 are unique 2D and 3D Geotechnical Finite Element software packages based on finite element limit analysis built on modern and novel numerical optimization techniques.
FLACSoilModels Admin||Simulation Software|0 |
FLAC, Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua, is 2D numerical modeling software for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, groundwater, and ground support. It utilizes an explicit finite difference formulation.
Fine GEO5 FEMTomáš Janda||Simulation Software|0 |
This program, based on the finite element method, can model and analyze a wide range of geotechnical problems, including terrain settlement, sheet pile/diaphragm walls, slope stability, excavation analysis.
Geoslope SIGMA/WChris Kelln||Simulation Software|1 |
SIGMA/W is a powerful finite element software product for modeling stress and deformation in earth and structural materials. SIGMA/W analyses may range from simple linear elastic simulations to soil-structure interaction problems with nonlinear material models.
AbaqusSoilModels Admin||Simulation Software|1 |
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications.
Tochnog Professional – Free FEM CodeDennis Roddeman||Simulation Software|0 |
Tochnog Professional is a free Finite Element program offering a wide variety of geotechnical and mechanical options; modern material laws including the most recent rate independent and viscous hypoplasticity models.
PLAXISMicha Van der Sloot||Simulation Software|6 |
PLAXIS 2D and 3D are powerful and user friendly finite element package intended for two-dimensional and three-dimensional analyses of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics.
Who is Online
No one is online right now
Search SoilModels Website
- Presentations from Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 including 29th Prague Geotechical Lecture by Yannis Dafalias 25.5.2023
- Problem in using Hypoplastic model for sand in Abaqus. 17.5.2023
- An error in the SANISAND umat runtime 8.5.2023
- Htypoplastic Model in Miidas GTS NX 25.4.2023
- set cavitation limit in ABAQUS/STANDARD when using SANISAND umat 2.4.2023
- FE formulation and software 25.3.2023
- Multi-objective analysis of the Sand Hypoplasticity model calibration 24.3.2023
- Problem with SANISAND UMAT 7.3.2023
- Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 (22nd – 23rd of May) with Prague Geotechnical Lecture by prof. Yannis Dafalias 28.2.2023
- What is an appropriate damping model for dynamic liquefaction analysis of tailings storage facility in FLAC? 10.2.2023
- Abaqus vs Plaxis – Local Convergence Tolerances 2.2.2023
- Zbraslav sand – Cyclic tests by Charles University 17.1.2023