DIANA (DIsplacement ANAlyzer) is an extensive multi-purpose finite element software package that is dedicated, but not exclusive, to a wide range of problems arising in Civil engineering including structural, geotechnical, tunnelling, earthquake disciplines and oil & gas engineering.
SIGMA/W is a powerful finite element software product for modeling stress and deformation in earth and structural materials. SIGMA/W analyses may range from simple linear elastic simulations to soil-structure interaction problems with nonlinear material models.
Tochnog Professional is a Finite Element program offering a wide variety of geotechnical and mechanical options; modern material laws including the most recent rate independent and viscous hypoplasticity models.
Search SoilModels Website
- DIANA Finite Element Analysis 16.11.2018
- Hypoplastic model for Granular soil 15.11.2018
- Calibration Sand Hypoplasticity whit ExCalibre 2.11.2018
- New book “Modelling of Soil Behaviour of Hypoplasticity” 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of THM Bentonite Behaviour for Nuclear Waste Repositories 1.11.2018
Who is Online
No one is online right now