ISA is a mathematical extension of conventional hypoplastic models for soils to improve simulations of cyclic loading. It can be considered as a reformulation of the conventional intergranular strain theory by Niemunis and Herle (1997).
Download package of ISA cyclic hypoplasticity model. Contains umats and example Abaqus input files. Umats (ISA+sand hypoplasticity) allow to switch between ISA and classical intergranular strain concept.
Model to simulate the cumulative feature of volumetric contraction of fine-grained soil subjected to thermal cycles. A thermal stabilization line is introduced to control the stabilized volumetric contraction under thermal cycles.
Majid Fetrati||Finite Elements|1 |
Hi, I want to change the friction angle with the plastic strain in Abaqus following mohr coulomb model. Vermeer and de Borst (1984) proposed an equation for frictional hardening and […]
Barbara Schneider-Muntau||0 |
Download package of barodesy model. Contains ABAQUS umat (source code), Plaxis UDSM (dll files only, not source code), package documentation, related journal publications, Abaqus and Plaxis examples.
David Mašín||Finite Elements|0 |
Based on some requests, I share here two presentations on hypoplasticity applications. One is related to simulation of various boundary value problems, the other focuses on simulation of cyclic and […]
Hans Henning Stutz||0 |
Download Package of frictional interface model by Stutz et al. (2016, 2017) for granular soils based on Hypoplasticity including interface between UMAT and FRIC ABAQUS standards.
Search SoilModels Website
- Calibration Sand Hypoplasticity whit ExCalibre 2.11.2018
- New book “Modelling of Soil Behaviour of Hypoplasticity” 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of THM Bentonite Behaviour for Nuclear Waste Repositories 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of Slope Stability using Hypoplastic Model 1.11.2018
- multi yield surface model 28.10.2018