Tag Archive for: geoslope
Automatic calibration software ExCalibre has been launchedDavid Mašín||Constitutive Modelling|0 |
On behalf of the team of developers I am happy to announce that, after more than four years of development and testing, ExCalibre has just been launched. ExCalibre is a […]
A PhD-level course on hypoplastic constitutive modelling intended for both academia and practitioners.
Hypoplasticity (sand and clay models) is now available for GeoSlope SIGMA/W finite element code in a form of user defined Add-In. The implementation is based on ABAQUS umats and it […]
Download package of hypoplasticity (sand and clay) for GeoSlope SIGMA/WDavid Mašín||0 |
Download package of sand and clay hypoplasticity for GeoSlope SIGMA/W finite element code. Based on umat, comes along with the source code.
Sand Hypoplasticity (von Wolffersdorff, 1996)Peter-Andreas von Wolffersdorff||Constitutive Models|5 |
Sand hypoplastic model is an advanced incrementally non-linear constitutive model for sand, an outcome of an extensive research at Karlsruhe University in 1990's.
Clay Hypoplasticity (Mašín, 2014)David Mašín||Constitutive Models|4 |
Clay hypoplasticity is an advanced incrementally non-linear constitutive model based on critical state soil mechanics developed specifically for simulation of fine-grained materials.
Who is Online
No one is online right now
Search SoilModels Website
- Presentations from Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 including 29th Prague Geotechical Lecture by Yannis Dafalias 25.5.2023
- Problem in using Hypoplastic model for sand in Abaqus. 17.5.2023
- An error in the SANISAND umat runtime 8.5.2023
- Htypoplastic Model in Miidas GTS NX 25.4.2023
- set cavitation limit in ABAQUS/STANDARD when using SANISAND umat 2.4.2023
- FE formulation and software 25.3.2023
- Multi-objective analysis of the Sand Hypoplasticity model calibration 24.3.2023
- Problem with SANISAND UMAT 7.3.2023
- Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 (22nd – 23rd of May) with Prague Geotechnical Lecture by prof. Yannis Dafalias 28.2.2023
- What is an appropriate damping model for dynamic liquefaction analysis of tailings storage facility in FLAC? 10.2.2023
- Abaqus vs Plaxis – Local Convergence Tolerances 2.2.2023
- Zbraslav sand – Cyclic tests by Charles University 17.1.2023