Tag Archive for: soiltest
The PM4Sand and PM4Silt models are stress-ratio controlled, critical state compatible, bounding surface plasticity models developed for geotechnical earthquake engineering applications.
A PhD-level course on hypoplastic constitutive modelling intended for both academia and practitioners.
Multilaminate constitutive models are based on the concept that the material behaviour can be formulated on a number of so-called integration planes with varying orientation. In addition to other features, the model predicts anisotropic soil stiffness at small strains.
Barodesy (Kolymbas, Medicus, Schneider-Muntau, Fellin)Dimitrios Kolymbas||Constitutive Models|0 |
Barodesy is a constitutive model for granular media and does not use standard notations of elasto-plasticity, e.g. yield function, flow rule or plastic potential.
SANISAND (Dafalias and Manzari, 2004)Yannis Dafalias||Constitutive Models|2 |
SANISAND is an advanced elasto-plastic model based on a concept of rotational hardening incorporating the effects of fabric-dilatancy.
Sand Hypoplasticity (von Wolffersdorff, 1996)Peter-Andreas von Wolffersdorff||Constitutive Models|5 |
Sand hypoplastic model is an advanced incrementally non-linear constitutive model for sand, an outcome of an extensive research at Karlsruhe University in 1990's.
Clay Hypoplasticity (Mašín, 2014)David Mašín||Constitutive Models|4 |
Clay hypoplasticity is an advanced incrementally non-linear constitutive model based on critical state soil mechanics developed specifically for simulation of fine-grained materials.
Who is Online
No one is online right now
Search SoilModels Website
- Presentations from Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 including 29th Prague Geotechical Lecture by Yannis Dafalias 25.5.2023
- Problem in using Hypoplastic model for sand in Abaqus. 17.5.2023
- An error in the SANISAND umat runtime 8.5.2023
- Htypoplastic Model in Miidas GTS NX 25.4.2023
- set cavitation limit in ABAQUS/STANDARD when using SANISAND umat 2.4.2023
- FE formulation and software 25.3.2023
- Multi-objective analysis of the Sand Hypoplasticity model calibration 24.3.2023
- Problem with SANISAND UMAT 7.3.2023
- Prague Geotechnical Days 2023 (22nd – 23rd of May) with Prague Geotechnical Lecture by prof. Yannis Dafalias 28.2.2023
- What is an appropriate damping model for dynamic liquefaction analysis of tailings storage facility in FLAC? 10.2.2023
- Abaqus vs Plaxis – Local Convergence Tolerances 2.2.2023
- Zbraslav sand – Cyclic tests by Charles University 17.1.2023