This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dr. Jian Chen has over 20 years of research experience and a demonstrated expertise on tunnel, dam and other infrastructure projects. He is the senior author or coauthor of numerous papers and presentations including peer-reviewed journal articles and conference papers.
(1) Zhiming Li, Jian Chen, Aiping Tang, Mitsutaka Sugimoto, A novel model of heat-water-air-stress coupling in unsaturated frozen soil, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 175:121375, 2021, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2021.121375
(2) Neurly Josita Anato, Jian Chen, Aiping Tang, Ogoubi Cyriaque Assogba, Numerical investigation of ground settlements induced by the construction of Nanjing WeiSanLu tunnel and parametric analysis, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 46:11223-11239, 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s13369-021-05642-3
(3) Zhiming Li, Jian Chen, Mitsutaka Sugimoto, Chaojun Mao, Thermal behavior in cross passage construction during artificial ground freezing – case of Harbin metro line, Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, 34(3):05020002, 2020, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CR.1943-5495.0000221
(4) Zhiming Li, Jian Chen, Mitsutaka, Sugimoto, Pulsed NMR measurements of unfrozen water content in partially frozen soil, Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, 34(3):04020013, 2020, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CR.1943-5495.0000220
(5) Zhiming Li, Jian Chen, Mitsutaka Sugimoto, Hongyan Ge, Numerical simulation model of articulated ground freezing for tunneling under seepage flow conditions, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 92(10):103035, 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2019.103035
(6) Zhiming Li, Jian Chen, Chaojun Mao, Experimental and theoretical investigations of the constitutive relations of artificial frozen silty clay, Materials, 12(19):3159, 2019, DOI: 10.3390/ma12193159
(7) Mitsutaka Sugimoto, Jian Chen, Aphichat Sramoon, Frame structure analysis model of tunnel lining using nonlinear ground reaction curve, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 94(12):103135, 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2019.103135