A simple soil model for predicting settlement of shallow foundations on sand. It incorporates a simple isotropic linear elastic component, a Mohr–Coulomb yield surface, the original Cam Clay flow rule and a simple asymptotic strain-hardening rule.
ISA is a mathematical extension of conventional hypoplastic models for soils to improve simulations of cyclic loading. It can be considered as a reformulation of the conventional intergranular strain theory by Niemunis and Herle (1997).
Model to simulate the cumulative feature of volumetric contraction of fine-grained soil subjected to thermal cycles. A thermal stabilization line is introduced to control the stabilized volumetric contraction under thermal cycles.
Multilaminate constitutive models are based on the concept that the material behaviour can be formulated on a number of so-called integration planes with varying orientation. In addition to other features, the model predicts anisotropic soil stiffness at small strains.
Search SoilModels Website
- Calibration Sand Hypoplasticity whit ExCalibre 2.11.2018
- New book “Modelling of Soil Behaviour of Hypoplasticity” 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of THM Bentonite Behaviour for Nuclear Waste Repositories 1.11.2018
- PhD position at Charles University in Prague: Modelling of Slope Stability using Hypoplastic Model 1.11.2018
- multi yield surface model 28.10.2018
Who is Online
No one is online right now