Our article published in the latest issue of Ground Engineering 10/2017. Great combination of cone-pressueremeter-testing (CPM) by FUGRO and advanced 3D Fem modelling by GEOLINK using hypoplastic constitutive equations to define coordinates for the climbing formwork of the new ship lift. Determination of material and state parameters truly based on back-calculation of field and lab tests. Monitoring data in the course of the obeseravational method confirm the realistic behaviour of the numerical model.
- ComGeo IV Conference – Abstract deadline extension 7.11.2017
- Triax element test driver 25.10.2017
- Calculation of coordinates of climbing formwork using hypoplasticity and pressuremter tests 20.10.2017
- International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics (ComGeo IV), Assisi (Italy), May 2-4th, 2018. 18.10.2017
- Postdoc position in Geomechanics at Charles University, Prague 4.10.2017
Who is Online
No one is online right now